So, 1 day in and we discover an unsightly spot on Emily's chest. Uh oh, an undiagnosable rash. Oh no, its chicken pox. 3 days in and she is completely covered. Heather and I are going stir crazy because we are in quarantine and Emily has given up eating (fair enough with a temperature of 103).
On the up side, I had great drive the other day over the lake. Its very pretty and I practically felt American cruising in my car listening to 80s pimp metal.
Anyways - next stop I need to get a social security number so that I am considered a real person. And then a car. And then a house. Aieeee
Love to all
Chris
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi guys
Sorry to hear Emily got chicken pox, poor little dot.
How is she doing, I guess that hasn't been the start you were hoping for!
Well since you left it has literally been raining and windy all week and now Si and I have a week off!! On the bright side, we can box lots of things up, do the tip runs and sort shit out for charity! (However Mr Measr is decidedly grumpy not to be doing the pre-planned motorbike tour of the West coast!!!)
Tell us when you have isight so we can hook up on a conference call!!!
Love you lots
us
PS Si had comfirmation about the job and he starts on Tues 12th June!!! Woooohooooo
xxxxx
Post a Comment